Disney Movie Challenge

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Disney Movie Challenge
Disney Movie Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010)

Go down

1. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010) Empty 1. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010)

Post by Shannon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:13 pm

[tr]
1. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010) MV5BMTcxNDI2MzM4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4OTk2Mw@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_ Storyline

Tinker Bell must team up with a rival fairy to keep their existence a secret from humans.

Shannon
Shannon

http://disneymoviechallenge.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

1. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010) Empty Re: 1. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (2010)

Post by Shannon Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

I really liked this movie, it was really cute! Tink reminds me a lot of Ariel, because she is so curious about humans, while the other fairies are very scared of them and aren't interested in getting close to them at all. When Tink was first captured, I was glad the girl (Lydia) didn't show her to her dad, after hearing what he had planned for the butterfly whos wings were painted oddly. Scientific research=BAD haha. And once Lydia gained Tinks trust, it was so cute when she was playing charades to tell her all about fairies! The part where Lydia said she wanted to turn into a fairy, I was really hoping that there was gonna be some kind of fairy magic to actually make her wish come true! But that would be sad for her dad. I was really upset when her dad was pretty much telling her that she was crazy and living in a fantasy world for believing in fairies, and wouldn't even take the time to LOOK at her field journal. So when Tink came rushing out to stand up for her, I literally cheered! Until of course he captured her in a jar, but I can't really blame him for that... If I found a fairy, and I were a scientist of some sort, I would probably want to capture it to study also. When Lydia flew up to her dad at the museum, and the look of shock on his face, he finally, FINALLY started listening to her. Maybe now they can be a sort of fairy haven, and help keep the fairies safe, since they live right near fairy camp. The ending tea party scene was adorable! Especially the cat and the rat, haha.
Shannon
Shannon

http://disneymoviechallenge.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum